Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Come on Friday

This is kind of silly to put in a blog-but I'm excited. My ex-father-in-law showed up yesterday and said he wanted to ask me a question. He said his kids had talked him into buying a new car and now he was in a pinch-guess he was gonna have to let the new car go back. He wanted to know if I would pick him up Saturday at the car dealer. I told him to hold on-let me think for a second. This man is 89 years old and his kids{33, 48, 51} are not much help to him. But while I was married to his daughter and afterwards-he always treated me nicely. So I told him lets go to the car dealer and see if they would transfer the note to me and I'd let him have my 87 Blazer, which is paid for. So everything worked out and Friday evening I go get my new Pontiac G6. Ain't never had a new car, but it's time for one. I'm excited now and he's happy to not have that payment no more, and something for them to drive him around in. Isn't it strange how things work out!!

1 comment:

Larry said...

A kind act turned into something good for you.