Thursday, November 08, 2007

I am an addict-{of Flikr}

Haven't blogged in a while-had to let my brain cells re energize and enjoy a vacation from work too. I have become addicted to playing and posting my pictures I take. I snap anything and everything. It's so much fun. Everyone watches me when I go somewhere to make sure if I have the camera-they know they gotta be careful or I'll get em. lol It is a lot of fun though and much harder than you think to take really good pictures. I got a long ways to go. I have enjoyed having the oldest one home on leave and we have done everything together. Even bought the boys a Xbox 360 so they could play Halo 3. Like the PlayStation 2 wasn't good enough-or the 90 games no fun anymore.
Later gators

1 comment:

sumo said...

Hi Robert...I have been delinquent blogging myself. I saw the post about your son in boot camp. I sure hope for a safe homecoming for him and for you. Hang in there. Love the pics...