Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bloggeroonies

Here lately I have been very busy and have skipped a few days of blogging. But here I am again in the blogoshere whacking away at the keybard and not really saying a whole lot. Sometimes I get afraid I rely on the computer to hide behind, instead of facing the world head on. It is a fine line to walk. Blogging has been and will always be a wonderful research tool, up-to-date-current events, a political battlefield, a fantastic group of well informed and worldly aware brain stormers. I have personally used the blog as a vent for frustrations and a what you think forum, as well as a place to just ramble. Isn't it amazing how today the technology has allowed us to communicate instantly-anywhere in the world. Isn't it amazing how much blogging has influenced the worlds methods of news broadcasting. I am not a pulitzer prize winner-but I do enjoy this daily rant. I enjoy all the different blogs I read daily.
Keep on blogging bloggeroonies
Later gators

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have found so many talented people through blogging and reading everyone elses.