Thursday, March 29, 2007

Celibrate Scotland



Ah...New York - the big Apple - so good they named it twice. And through the first week of April, Scotland is going to paint the town...well....tartan! Now in it's ninth year, Tartan Week-New York, the annual celebration of all things Scottish, kicks off on the 31st March
And there is something for everyone... My ancestors are Scottish-but you can't pay me enough to run around in a Kilt! I'm just not built for it. I need tartan colored pants or something like that. My ancestors founded the country of Scotland-but I think they could have invented something better to wear in that cool climate. Oh well-enough of my silliness. I am so very proud of my ancestors and I try to base my life on their strong moral lifestyle. I hope I do them justice.

No comments: