Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seven principles of family values

Individuality
I am happy to be me. I accept other people just as they are. I like to share my ideas with others, and like to learn what other people like to do.
Integrity
I can do what is right. I am responsible for my own actions and always try to do what is right, when I'm with others and when I'm alone.
Industry
I always do my best. I work hard to achieve my goals and always do my best. Others can rely on me to do my work from start to finish.
Knowledge
I like to learn new things. I can understand the truth by asking good questions and working to find the answers. I feel happy when I use my knowledge to make good choices.
Compassion
I like to help others. I listen to what others have to say and try to understand how they feel. I use my talents and energy to help others who are in need.
Family
I love my family. My family is special and unique. There are ____ people in my family: (name each family member, youngest to oldest). We do things together and help each other to be the best we can be.
Optimism
I think the world is a wonderful place. My influence may be small, but working with others I can find happiness and help make the world a better place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are full of it you are the worst person about judging people
and holding it against them and help people only now because you
want to impress a girl. You are
the one who told me not help people
because they will always burn you.
I can say this because I have been
married to you for 19 yrs. your wife