Monday, April 16, 2007

Chip off the old block!



Most of the lessons I have taught the kids, about what not to do, or how not to do it, have been from my trying it out first-hahaha! As in how not to jump on the trampoline, how not to try and walk through closed doors, how not to come down stairs, how not to walk on ice, how not to do wheelies, how not to put bleach in colors, how not to cook...how not to leave kitchen cabinet doors open while you working at counter, how not to slice and dice, how not to walk into pipes, how not to start fires. Saturday, my youngest son said "dad-I pulled one of your stunts! I slid my bike through a piece of the lattice work-it was an accident."

Huh!

Chip off the old block-poor kid!

1 comment:

pissed off patricia said...

Or chip off the old block-head :)