Friday, April 27, 2007

Meow



Cats, cats, and now even more cats. My youngest son brought in another baby cat-allready named subzero-the momma cat had supposedly stopped caring for it. It was only about 5 inches long and very healthy. So I have another inside zoo addition. I keep slowly restoring the older cats to the outside world and he keeps bringing in little ones. But they make him so happy and they are a ball to have around so its ok. I'm mildly allergic to cat hair and it makes my eyes swell up if I get cat hair around my eyes. So its a battle constantly keeping things very clean with monkey like cats around. He was watching me read different blogs today and said "See-even bloggers post about cats" I must admit that I like the kittens much better than the snakes and spiders he sometimes brings in!

No comments: