Tuesday, July 03, 2007

4th of JULY prayer

Dear Lord:

Long time no see-sir. I want to take this time to thank you for keeping me and my family safe thru another year. Despite my worrying-you managed to work miracles constantly in my life-as usual. I enjoy life, work, and my family as I have never enjoyed them in the past. Please forgive all the dodos in the world for their ignorance and deceitful ways-especially the Republicans and democrats in this country that have forgotten what a good and morally strong lifestyle is. I love the earth and the country and the state I live in and I appreciate even the little town I call home. Please be patient with mankind-we are kind of slow in learning how to do things right. Thank you for showing me how to be a spiritual person instead of a religious person. Again, thanks and talk to you later.

Robert Crawford

No comments: