Saturday, July 21, 2007

The clearly defined path



As I muddle my way through the daily routines of life, my path is clear. I have decided to not have a political party. I will just have to pick the best out of all the candidates-and vote for them. So I'm not a republican, democratic or independant-I'm just an American stuck in a messed up political nightmare. And I will always bug the government with every signed piece of paper I can, reminding them how unhappy I am at the state of this countries government. HA-like they care what I think. But remember-little thorns cause infections that spread all over-so every blogger that blogs one way or the other helps that infectious little thorn in our governments side. And remember to smile while doing it-makes everyone wonder what's wrong with you.

As ta la vista-baby

2 comments:

Larry said...

Good post:

It is hard to have a certain political party anymore, since they bothn are meshed in Corporate dollars.

It will be hard to pick and choose a candidate from either party, since neither party offer any real people candidates.

After all the mess in Iraq, the U.S economy and elsewhere, Congress responds to Bush and his war this way:

Despite record-low approval ratings, House lawmakers Wednesday voted to accept an approximately $4,400 pay raise that will increase their salaries to almost $170,000.

The cost-of-living raise gets lawmakers back on track for automatic pay raises after a fight between Democrats and Republicans last year and again in January killed the pay hike due this year. That was the first interruption of the annual congressional pay hike in seven years.

The blowup came after Democrats last year fulfilled a campaign promise to deny themselves a pay hike until Congress raised the minimum wage. Delays in the minimum wage bill cost every lawmaker about $3,100 this year.

Do they deserve a raise more than the poor in America?

sumo said...

I agree. Much as it pains me to possibly vote Republican...if one can show me something that I can't find somewhere else...I'll vote for em. I'm just afraid no one will have any good solutions either side!