Friday, July 20, 2007

Schmooze Award

Goodness gracious-I have been tagged with the schmooze award. Thank you Sumo. AAAAAAAAAAAA-not sure what to say. My ramblings are only written examples of my demented thinking process on a daily basis. There-that almost sounded smart for a second, didn't it.
I enjoy all the sites and writings of all the bloggers out there. I am able to keep abreast of all the latest happenings in the world and all the various ideas and thoughts of the more informed world-the blogosphere. Opinions cannot be justly made on anything if you are not informed. I seriously don't think my little blog spot is deserving but I appreciate any and all who are enlightened or dismayed or smile at my efforts. Thank you. The blogosphere is all about everyones attempt at doing their part in making the world a better place, and for that everyone deserves an award.

2 comments:

Larry said...

Sumo picked a good blog.

sumo said...

Robert...yes you deserve it...and I really have been busy and not visiting all my blog friends. I'm trying to get back into the game. I've managed to post for myself...but not much more. I'm glad it made you happy dude...you write interesting and thoughtful things.